Cruise to Cabo and Puerto Vallarta {Days 3 and 4}
DAY THREE: We woke up and we were pulling right into Cabo San Lucas. Right outside our window was Cabo San Lucas lover's arch. We went and had breakfast then got our tags- we needed numbers to get off this ship onto the water taxi to get to shore. Once we got ashore, My dad, David, and both of my brothers signed of for Scuba diving. They all did a 45 feet dive right near the arches. From what they said it was AMAZING. Justin and my dad are both deep sea certified divers, but Jared and David did pretty darn good. I heard Jared and David sucked their tanks empty of air! While the guys were diving, my mom, Laura, myself and the kids went and found a delicious restaurant. I enjoyed a margarita on the rocks with salt and some delicious fish tacos! The food was so good! Nicole passed out in her chair. It was pretty cute. After lunch we went over to the
Cabo Dolphin Encounter building. David bought me the Dolphin swim shore excursion. I was so excited I could hardly wait. I got in the water and was able to swim, dance, pet, and kiss the dolphin. This was something I have ALWAYS wanted to do, Thank you David for letting me check this off my bucket list. After the dolphin swim we all went to another little restaurant for beverages and some more food. Once we got back on the ship that late afternoon we went out by the pool, enjoyed some ice cream and drinks before dinner.
 |
| Macoy first thing in the morning |
 |
| View from our window |
 |
| Beautiful view we had |
 |
| The original three. This would be our 17th or 18th cruise together... crazy right? |
 |
| A picture i took while on the water taxi and we left the ship and headed to shore |
 |
| Passed out in the restaurant |
 |
| Amazing margarita |
 |
| Guys watching the video before scuba diving |
 |
| Me and my boy before I got in the water with the dolphins |
 |
| Kids watching me in the water |
 |
| I was SO EXCITED |
 |
| So amazing, I would love to do this again |
 |
| Handsome boys |
 |
| Inappropriate-- there is a story behind this picture.. but I'll have to share it in person |
 |
| Colie with two of her uncles |
 |
| On the water taxi headed back to the ship |
 |
| Back on the ship... ICE CREAM time |
DAY FOUR: This morning David and my dad got off the ship at 6:45am and went on a deep sea fishing excursion. Although they didn't catch any Marlin they did however have a sea lion climb onto their boat and they fed him some fish. The rest of us got off the ship and went ashore to do shopping. We grabbed lunch at another delicious restaurant. I swear I could eat their fresh Mex everyday!!! Once we got back aboard the ship we hung by the pool, got ice cream. That evening after dinner we went to one of the Broadways aboard the ship. It was all about Rio. Pretty good. Nicole called the feather dancers "Peacocks". We checked the kids into child care and Dave and I hit up the casinos and some late night pizza! Also, one of the pools has a giant movie theatre so we were able to watch movies round the clock laying in lounge chairs!
 |
| This guy came up onto the boat with my dad and David while deep sea fishing |
 |
| Colie with uncle Jared and auntie Laura |
 |
| Weekend with "Bernie" |
 |
| He was passed out! |
 |
| Cabo background |
 |
| Colie on the children's water slide water park |
 |
| Macoys turn |
 |
| Ready for dinner in the dining room |
 |
| David and Macoy in their hats |
 |
| The towel creature of this evening is..... |
 |
| Watching one of the Broadway shows aboard the ship |
{Sneak Peek Days 5 and 6 Puerto Vallara and a Day at sea}
No comments:
Post a Comment