Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Gizdich ranch

Last Friday the kids and I went berry picking. We joined my mother in law, sister in laws and their kids along with one of their friends and kids. Gizdich ranch... If you remember, Dave and I took the kids there last year in this post {HERE} you can read about it.
The weather was perfect. The kids all did really well with getting the darkest berries off the vine.
I would like to plan another trip back soon when the rest of the berries are available for picking. I only got one bucket worth of berries which was shy of two pounds. We ate them all within 2-3 days.
The trip even included Colie popping a squat in nature. After berry picking we had a picnic and as the kids were slowly fading into tantrums they were able to climb and play around on this old tractor. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment