Party 2 of 3 *tradish*. Every year a friend of mine Mandy has hostessed an annual girls white elephant gift exchange. This started back in December 2002 our freshman year of college. That took place at Kelly's house. Ever since they tradition has been carried out, the past few years at Mandy's Chateau.
This year was completed with a feast of cheese platters, vino, some bubbly, dips & chips, chicken wings, cookies, gourmet chocolates, and TACO BELL!
Great way to enjoy the season and catch up with some friends. We reminisced from the past Christmas parties, and shared our holiday plans. The night was full of laughter. Crazy to think of how long some of us have been friends! Kelly, I've known and been friends with since kindergarten, Leann and I are cousins, and Sarah I met in Junior high, the other girls we've all been friends since high school.
![]() |
| Top left to right, Myself, Betsy, Diana and Mandy Bottom left to right, Vanessa, Leann, Sarah and Kelly. |
![]() |
| Pinterest!! |












No comments:
Post a Comment