Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Party 1 of 3 this week! December Birthday's

Party 1 of 3 this week.

Monday evening was celebrating the December birthdays with my mom's side of the family. Happy birthday Grandpa Ferrante, Jared, Morgan and Justin. This year the party was at my parents house, only a 3 minute drive door to door for us!

Although this was celebrated with my mom's side, I can truly say I feel blessed to be 27 and still have both sides of my grandparents a big part of my life. Especially around this time of year I can reflect over who to invest my time with.

Nothing like being swept off your feet by the man you love!

My strongest cousin Ashleigh, shes been asking David for a while now to let her pick him up! (he finally gave in)
Colie was the official present passer-outer
Grandpa & Grandma Ferrante

Who needs a gym with this free leg work out
December birthdays 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment