Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

One year old & Three years old pictures of the kiddos.

Picture Perfect.
I took my kids to get their annual photo's taken. These are the big mile stone pictures. Luckily they have birthdays one month to the day apart (8/19 & 9/18) so I can time it right in between.
It took three of us to get the perfect pictures. These are just a few I thought I'd post for now.


My big ONE year old
(almost) Three years old beauty
I couldn't decide which one I liked best of the two of them, too many to choose from!

I love that I'm finally at the age where the kids play together, fight together, eat the same foods, and sleep the same hours. This is where I, the mom start to feel like life is normal again. The baby phase is pretty much toddler phase! Macoy walks really well, hes a climber. Colie still not a climber, I think her little brother will be in a big bed before her, ha ha. Joking. Well maybe not. She really enjoys her crib! Hopefully I can push Macoy another 6months in a crib... like I said. Hes a climber. Not climbing out of crib yet, but climbs everything else..

No comments:

Post a Comment