I think its safe to say FALL is almost here. Ignore the 90+ degree weather we had all week and FALL is almost here. After labor day I pulled most of my Fall decor out and started to put it on display. I bought Brachs candy corn & Brachs autumn mix. My candy dishes are full and I treat myself to a few each day. We spent labor day weekend relaxing with friends and family, enjoying and evening in Carmel, Dining out most of the weekend, playing a few rounds of the Newlywed game with some friends, and of course bbqing and desert with some friends. Labor day we actually took it easy as David worked early the next morning.
Here are some recent pictures from this week.....
 |
| Fall decorations officially out |
 |
| My sweet little pumpkin spice and her new bear friend |
 |
| Fondue for six. Mmm Mmm |
 |
| Crafts and a glass of wine after the kids were asleep in bed. Nice way to turn the evening down low |
 |
| Macoy's first car :) Birthday keeps going clean into September! |
 |
| 100 degrees this week a few days. Definitely busted out the pool |
 |
| Handsome baldy |
 |
I figured out how to french braid, only took me 27 years :)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment