Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Macoy our boy

Macoy our boy may only be 32 inches tall, weighs in at 22 lbs but hes a tough guy. Today Colie stole his boot and he didn't let her get away with it. In the picture below you can see him push her in the face. I keep warning Colie hes going to be as big as she is soon. Really soon.




I really love the bond a mother has with her son. Macoy is growing up so fast it breaks my heart. He's finally starting to use words. "nigh nigh" = "Night Night", "Baw" = "Ball", he knows "no", mom, dada, no. Its crazy how fast time flies. Hes getting into EVERYTHING too. I forgot how this age is so mischievous! High five my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment