Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer is half way over!!

Wow, I have been so busy. I better post some updates.
 
June: We listed and Sold our home! Above our asking price, we feel extremely blessed! The Lord was in it.
We celebrated my last birthday in my 20's, and my last birthday in California!
 



We spent the afternoon at the beach, we saw some dolphins and otters throughout the day.



At the end of June my best friends brother got married and it was a super fun wedding.
 
Also David spent a long weekend in Texas. He brought me home a nice Longhorn car decal, and cute Longhorns attire for the kids. I think we'll be ready for our big move!

 


As we are now in the second half of July I can update you on the first half. My favorite holiday which is 4th of July was a big hit. David marched in the Aptos parade in uniform, we got to enjoy that. Ending the rest of the holiday but the pool and with fireworks.





For those who know one of my best friends I met in kindergarten Amanda, well her brother Bryan and his girlfriend Luisa spent a week in California. We were able to enjoy a fun day with our "family" from the east coast. One of our next big trips will be to visit them since David has never been to NYC.

Last Saturday David went hunting on Archery open day and shot his first buck with a bow. We have already ate some of the meat and I wont lie, it was pretty good!
Below is a picture of the venison we ate that night. Bacon wrapped with special rubs. Can we say yum!!
 
Lastly for this update, Our house CLOSED escrow! Praise the Lord! It was pretty smooth. Happened really fast. It should record today or tomorrow officially.
 
As we approach the second half of July and the Summer we're excited for our future. So much change this next year.  I never dreamed we would be moving out of California. As it comes closer we're excited to relocate to the "Bible belt", the beautiful state of...
 

1 comment: