Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happiest Place On Earth {Disneyland}


Who doesn't love the happiest place on earth??? Disneyland is one of my most favorite places to visit. Myself and the kids took a quick two night trip down to Orange County with my mom, my brother, his girlfriend Tori, and my other brother and his wife Laura. David and my dad both stayed home working.
We drove down early (4:45am) Thursday morning. We arrived to the park about 11am. We spend the whole day there. The park closed at midnight so we literally had a full day. Friday morning we woke up around 7 and make it to the park about 8am when it opened. Again it was open until midnight. We had hopper passes but spent the majority of our days in Disneyland. The kids were so excited. Both days I ran into different people I graduated high school with while in Disneyland which is funny, because I haven't seen them in years and with the reunion coming up its just funny to see them in Disneyland. Colie's favorite rides she said are the Rockets and The Little Mermaid ride. I have to agree the Littler Mermaid ride was so fun! It was our first time on it. Another favorite is the Toy Story ride in California land. Oh my gosh, the 45 minute wait was sooooo worth it!! We were able to hit up all the rides we wanted to which was awesome! This trip was the first time i have rode adult rides since Ive had children. Usually David and I go on the rides our kids can, but this trip I was able to do roller coasters since there were so many of us I had people to watch kids while we used the "parents pass" to go up the exit and ride the big rides. Luckily we had good weather the whole time. Driving home Saturday was when the storm hit. Cant wait til our next trip.. but definitely with David :) Here are some of our favorite pictures from this trip.


Naps in the car while driving down



Yes, thats a fanny pack, mickey shirt, and Disney pins! hahaha

Dressed in Disney shirts

























The sport where David got down on one knee  :)








1 comment:

  1. Fun! I should just take my boys without Dusty since he hates going... you've given me a great idea!

    ReplyDelete