February was such a busy month, I was not able to blog as much as I'd like to have. Between, my family, keeping up the household chores, working, and having time for me I did what I could.
The last weekend of February went out with a busy bang.
We celebrated some birthdays for my uncle and cousin. Filled with tons of food and fun family time. Of course Macoy was getting spoiled by the Ferrante girls. As we remind him often "your a future football player baby, just like daddy". He's getting to be a little talker, finally using words. Don't get me wrong he still demands with a yell, but its nice that he speaks now too!
I was woken up one of the mornings by Nicole dressed in Tinkerbell pj's, a princess dress, and purple high heels. She came in my room saying "Okay I'm ready for Disneyland". Shes only two weeks early! We don't leave until middle of March for that sweetheart :) Shes the princess of our home and knows it!
This wouldn't be a post without hearing of David's newest project. He's taxidermying this Turkey. Quite the talent this young man has. Our garage is becoming his trophy room! As we enter into the month of March this is David's month, my very own Irish lucky charm!
This week I'll be hosting Bunco as my house for the very first time! I was added to a Bunco group with the ladies from the church we go to, and I couldn't be more thrilled! The prizes are bought and I'm looking forward to having a houseful of laughter, good fellowship, and of course the game!
We're preparing for our garden this year. Yesterday we scoped out some new items we're planning to add in our yard! I get giddy just thinking about it! We usually start our planting the first and second weekend in March... so stay tuned...
Here's to a new month!




No comments:
Post a Comment