My ten year reunion is coming up this Summer, and one of my best friends (a friend since 7th grade), was over yesterday afternoon and I found my year books. We couldn't help ourselves but to go through it! Saw some great pictures, laughed and some memories we've had throughout the years. I'll save the high school pictures for another post. As I returned my year book to our guestroom I found a stack of pictures that belong to my aunt, or grandma. They were ones from when I was younger. I'll have to return them to their proper owner. I had to post a few just to reminisce.
Can you see a resemblance in me of Nicole or Macoy??
 |
| I was 18 months here at Christmas singing my heart out! |
 |
Christmas another year. As you can see I'm in a leotard as well as my cousin Morgan. We were in dance together.
 |
| My grandpa Ferrante and I play the piano, which now actually is sitting in my living room! Who would have thought 27 years later I'd be the one who has children making memories on this same piano. |
|
 |
| Sitting in Minnie Mouse's house in Disneyland... nice headband, right?? |
 |
| My Barbie Corvette--- i LOVED this toy |
 |
| Easter 1987- I was 3 almost 4 years old in this picture |
 |
| Whoa whoa whoa... hello there green fanny pack |
 |
| Theses aren't as old, but i saw them in the pile of pictures. This was my second trip to Italy. My 21st birthday June 2005 |
 |
| Italy 2005 |
I think I like the green fanny pack the best! Ha!
ReplyDelete