Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Updates!

Updates... its been a while...
So...
Baby number two is due in ONE month, If I went the full 40 weeks (which I did NOT with Colie) that's only 36 days away! I cant believe how soon this pregnancy is coming to an end! We're overly excited with adding a new addition.. especially a little boy. Colie knows his name, and says things are "brothers" when shes in his room and we're putting stuff away. From the pregnancy sites I read the baby should right now be about 18 inches, and about 5 lbs. growing more each day. I'm feeling that its the end. My body aches, and I'm extremely tired. I cant wait for David to take over a month off of work to help with everything and just being home.
Now onto the rest of our updates....
Colie is such a sweetie. She has started picking her clothes to wear for the day. We'll hold her to her closet and she'll point to something saying "Cuuuuute" and that will be her outfit for the day! In the picture below is a dress from papa Robert when he was in Florida a month of two ago. Its very cute and she is aware of that and chose to wear it :) I cant believe she's 22 months old. I'm having fun planning her 2nd birthday party now, since once the baby comes it might get kinda crazy trying to plan a party :) I'm super excited with the theme....
Well after being a resident of Gilroy in the past, and now again I had never been to the Garlic festival. Living in the Garlic capital of the world it was long overdue. Here are a few pictures from this past weekend. Its a three day event where thousands of people come to eat, drink and dance.... being pregnant I ate... and that's about it... no drinking, and no dancing.... for me that is. The kiddo's danced it up while daddy duty was in full action.
My sister in law Lauren is pregnant also, and we tried the Garlic ice cream..... interesting..... tried it, probably will not try it again...
The kiddo's with Dave and Dusty
Dancing to the band!
Sunday after church we decided to take David's dad's boat onto the local lake. Colie had so much fun. We bought her a hot pink life vest, and she was digging it! She put her sun glasses on and didn't want them to come off.
She fished with my fishing pole when I was her age :)
David of course caught a fish :)

I love my family!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable fishing photos! She is getting old! You guys look like you've had a fun week or 2 :)

    ReplyDelete