I was surrounded by friends and family and loved every minute of it! With just a matter of single digit weeks until baby boy's arrival I spent yesterday nesting away in his room, Of course Colie had fun going through all of his stuff and knows that its "brother's clothes". I must say I am kind of obsessed with the H&M baby boy's clothing line! I'll post some pictures from the event Sorry pictures are all out of order :) We cant wait to meet you little _______ _______ Sullivan! Name will be announced at birth!
Here are some of the tables during games.... Table 1
Table 2
Table 3
Table 4

Table 2
Table 3
Table 4
Colie opening at gift for her.... "Im the BIG SISTER"
Friend's since in our mom's wombs! Now we're parents!
Colie giving kisses to baby brother
and then she said "Aww hugs" and leaned in for a hug!
Playing in the bird bath... hey it kept her entertained with a morning of NO NAP!
My besty is pretty excited for ____ to be born! And NO she doesnt know the name either!
Kristina and I both Preggy again together! Our girls are 8 weeks 1 day apart, and our BOYS will be 6 weeks apart maybe less maybe more! Shes due October 15.
Colie giving kisses to baby brother




No comments:
Post a Comment