Yesterday I went to the local consignment store. Its called Mango Street Kids. They buy back maternity, infant, toddler and kid clothes, furniture etc..
Well i called in the morning and Amber (yes we have the same name) said they were buying back Fall clothing/shoes etc. I loaded up a pile of Nicole's clothes that I am not planning on saving if baby #3 comes along and headed down with the kids. Of course Gilroy is a small town and we saw two other moms from our church there doing the exact same thing. We sold back clothes and i was offered a check or store credit which was more than the check would have been. We took the store credit because... While she was going through the bags and adding up the cost we looked around and found a few items we couldn't resist. Of course they didn't take all of the clothes which i didn't expect so those turn into hand-me-down since we have no room to store until we move.
I'll share some of our "finds" from yesterday.
Longhorns Tshirt, how ironic that we found this gem in the 3T section. We had to get it!
Recently i have been buying the kids clothes from JCrew "Crew Cuts" and when i found this with the original tags still on it was an instant keeper!
These were some Gap kids items i found for Nicole and Macoy.
I took the kids back to school shopping last week since they're both going to be in school. I'll have to share those in another post. Id wear almost all the clothes Nicole picked out... especially these tan riding boots from Gap. Isn't that bow so cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment