Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Oops yesterday's post did not finish uploading

Well, yesterdays post on Kaua'i didn't seem to full upload. I had posted pictures of the hotel, and some of the activities that David planned to do and non of that uploaded. I guess I'll have to save that for another day.

I thought I'd post a couple pictures from our weekend. The kids rode bikes to the local park while David skate boarded and I walked. It was a bit chilly but it was nice. As you see in the pictures below Nicole is obsessed with her bike gear and refused to remove it even while swinging.

We are really enjoying David's new schedule. He no longer a "zombie" on his days off. I actually did a ride along with him. I'll post about that later this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment