David recently informed me that he can go to these training classes for work. We decided to start looking where the location of the training would be that I could tag along with the kids and have a good time. He had one in Santa Barbara so obviously we came along. We enjoyed the evening around the hotel and went to this fun Pizza joint called Rusty's right at the beach. The next day I took the kids to the Santa Barbara Zoo. I was there last about 5 or 6 years ago with David. It was fun to be back here and with the kids! We had a fun couple days enjoying the beautiful weather. Our next fun destination for Davids work and fun for us is Anaheim for 4 or 5 days. Y'all know what that means.... *HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH*. That's coming up in the next couple months. I guess his job does have pretty fun perks!
 |
| Koi pond at the hotel |
 |
| Nose kisses with my princess |
 |
| and my boys |
 |
| We had to wake this guy up.. he was not happy about it either. |
 |
| Excited to be at the Zoo! |
 |
| Riding the train |
 |
| Nicole feeding the giraffe |
 |
| Macoy feeding the giraffe |
(This is Dave and I when we were there last, feeding the Giraffes)
RIP crooked neck giraffe, glad Dave and I saw it before it died.
Wait, was it really a crooked necked giraffe? So funny- wish I saw it! And that pic of Macoy and David smiling is so adorable!
ReplyDelete