Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

"On Display On Display"

A guilty pleasure of mine is watching the Real housewives series on Bravo Tv. I'm not going to confirm or deny that David watches it with me :)
Well, On the Real housewives of New Jersey there, one of the wives (Melissa Gorga) just put out a song called "On Display". I downloaded her song on Itunes because it is rather catchy of a song, plus I love the show. Anyways, A couple mornings ago I was asking Colie to not touch this flower arrangement because its just a display, and she started singing the chorus of the song "On Display". I grabbed my phone to video her singing it. I tweeted the video to @BravoAndy which is the guy who created all the Real Housewives. Little did I know it would be actually seen by the singer/housewife.  Yes its the real housewives the site is "verified" if you are a tweeter user. She re tweeted Colie girl singing her song. Its kinda funny. David wants to start teaching Colie more mainstream songs to post. How funny. I attached the link of Colie singing


 Click the link below for youtube video
http://youtu.be/QN1Wjhnt618






No comments:

Post a Comment