August has been quite the busy month for us. We celebrated Davids 29th birthday! Last year in his twenty's. We got together when he was 22 so its crazy to think he just turned 29.
Lets see, since I last posted we have been non stop.
I went to a San Francisco Giants game with one of my long time best friends Sarah. The company she works for has season tickets. Amazing seats! We were two of the lucky people to arrive to AT&T park at 9:00am Saturday morning to have "Breakfast with the champions". A Q&A time for fans with some of the team. I must say I was more than thrilled when I saw the line up at the breakfast. Thanks Sarah for a fun day of greasy food, drinks and sunshine! Unfortunately the Giants lost to the Philly's. Boo!
My brother Justin asked if he could take Nicole & Macoy to Chuck E Cheese. I think he needed an excuse to be a kid again. My kids have a wonderful uncle! They got to go have pizza, play games, and have a fun afternoon with their uncle! Thanks Jut for spoiling your niece and nephew!
We celebrated Shark week this year with a "Shark week party". It included Shark week shows, Eating Shark meat, and karaoke. We borrowed a Shark costume from my sister in law Jen. So Macoy was dressed as a shark. Long story short, Cheers to a successful Shark week 2011~ haha
This past Sunday my mother and father in law took all the kids and grand kids to the Oakland Zoo.
This was such a fun day. To have the whole family together (minus Suzanne). Watching all eight kids play together is so fun, crazy at times but they each know how to handle their own. Thank you Kevin & Hallie for a wonderful day with the family! This was our first time to the Oakland Zoo. Colie still talks about the giraffe's she saw.
Coming up for us...
David's ten year high school reunion, and Macoy boy's first birthday! The busy month of August continues!




No comments:
Post a Comment