I cannot believe a year has come and gone so quickly. Its hard to believe 12 months ago my sweet little boy entered this world and changed out lives forever, for the better. Our family is whole. I love being a mother, and a wife. I love to sit and watch my kids play (and fight). Macoy is such a great kid. From day one he has been so content with everything and goes with the flow. He brings so much love and joy to our family everyday is truly a blessing. When we first has Nicole we found what love a parents has for their child, then having Macoy we learned your heart truly can love each child the same. As a mother i was nervous to have two children. I can honestly say my heart is so full of love. A bond between a mother and a son is so incredible!
| Birthday morning, Colie loving on her one year old brother! |
| Macoy's FIRST happy meal.. (tradish we had Colie eat her first happy meal on her first birthday) Gross I know! |
![]() |
| The birthday boy at his party! Jungle Safari theme |
| Big sister sporting her giraffe print and pink tutu |
![]() |
| Macoy's Cake pops & birthday cake! Pops made by Kylie, Cake made by cousin Tiffany |
![]() |
| Dave praying over Macoy & the food :) |
![]() |
| Singing Happy Birthday to our boy! |
![]() |
![]() |
| I pushed his hands in... had to get the fun started! |
![]() |
| He definitely enjoyed his cake! Happy Birthday our sweet boy! |











No comments:
Post a Comment