

Sunday night David was able to stop by my parents (Colie and I were there along with 70 other people for a young adults social). Not only did he look so handsome in his uniform, Colie even said it... I'll quote her exact words "Daddy handsome" :)

Home grown veggies are ALWAYS better. As most of you know I love to garden, love to talk garden, love to read about gardening, and more importantly I love to harvest from my garden. Well these past 2 weeks I have not had much energy to spend the time outside that I did earlier this summer. My garden is ravishing though. We have over 100 tomato's. Big, medium, and small. Cucumbers everywhere, My zucchini squash, big big big orange pumpkin, its always bright orange, crookneck squash... after my first bucket load of tomato's, and one crookneck i decided to take a pic... now I went back out and picked so much more. For dinner last night, we bbq flat steak, and i cooked up my squash. It was soooooo delicious! If anyone that reads this lives in the area and wants tomato's PLEASE come and pick away. Basil too...my basil is so big! I pick big handfuls and freeze it too. I have my neighbors come and help themselves. I made 2 batches of spaghetti sauce yesterday and froze them in freezer bags because so many tomato's go to waste. PLEASE help yourself!


Now I'm off to get ready for a doctor's appointment, hopefully I'll get some good news and baby boy will be here soon! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment