Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

1 Week Old!

One week old!

We have finished our first full week with two children.
Its been great, Colie loves her little brother so much. She is such a big help. She loves to help during "diaper change" time as she says. And getting a pacifier and or burp rag.
Colie was such an easy baby, and I think Macoy is the same way. He already sleeps 5 hour stretches in his own bed, wakes once to eat in the middle of the night and passes back out. I feel pretty rested each morning which is helpful when 8 am rolls around Colie is ready to get up. Macoy sleeps til about 9am. I love my kids. I love David. I love my family of now 4. Having David home is such a help! Hes able to do special little things with Colie. And she loves having both of us here all day!
I feel like Colie has really grown up just in the past week. Its crazy! My little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment