So with this nice weather we had today, a bit chilly but clear we got some plants in the soil. We ran to the plant nursery a few times, after hours in the yard, we are making progress on our garden. I'll show you the veggies. I need to take pictures of David's hard work, hes been planting beautiful flowers all day, hes actually still out there. Nicole was a big help watering with us. Our dear friend Kelly brought Nicole a pink watering can. So sweet KP she loves it!! Some people may think its too early to start gardening, but last year we started the exact same week, and ours turned out beautiful. This year we have a real yard so we're definitely taking advantage, we'll continue to plant as the season goes on.
So far we have....
*Beefsteak tomato
*Celebrity tomato
*Roma tomato
*Juliet tomato
*two Sweet 100's tomato
*Cucumbers
*Strawberries
*Broccoli
*Sweet Basil
and seedlings in pots starting out our...
*Butternut squash
*Jack-o-lantern pumpkins
*Sugar baby pumpkins
*Chives
*Onions
Cant wait to see what else we decide to do... maybe Oregano again, Carrots, Radishes...





An Angelic picture of Colie




This is apparently how big the baby is now. I'm 14, weeks as my doctor says I'm now in the 15th week. Even though this is round two, its still confusing! I'm enjoying learning and reading about this baby each night in bed. We're soooo excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment