48 percentile for weight (so all you who think shes chubby, she not shes not even 50th percent)
52 percentile for height (shorty like her mama)
85 percentile head (takes after her daddy with the head) :)
She showed off for her pediatrician, Colie is a very healthy and smart 18 month old. Praise the Lord for that! She's singing, her favorite song right now is Jesus Love Me, and talks about 75+ words (David and i have a list of all her words we update regularly). If it sounds like I'm bragging I'm not, I'm just sharing this new since i know her great grandparents on both sides take joy in hearing what is new with her and us, and they are faithful readers to our blog. :)
Here she is bringing her baby doll to us, as she was saying "night night baby"

And she took the baby and put her night night, wrapped in blankets ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment