Lets see whats "NEW" with us.
David:
David has been busy busy on the job, becoming one of the top employee's this month. I'm very proud of him and his hard work. Hes an outstanding Deputy and any county would be lucky to have him protecting their streets. Now that Duck season is over, David has been hunting for any animal in season to taxidermy. For those who have not seen. I'll post a couple of his recent self done taxidermy projects. He is working on a couple coyotes right now. Don't worry readers, All those stay in the garage!! This "Winter" has been so warm that our Cherry trees are already blooming along with our flowers that should still be under the soil! David's been taking good care of our yard and keeping it looking good until the Spring officially hits.
![]() |
| Pheasant mounted in garage on deer antler, taxidermy by David |
Nicole:
Completing her first dance class was a great experience for her. We bought her both Tap & Ballet shoes so she still practices daily. We're looking into another dance class a little closer to home in our own city. Shes not in school yet so having a class with a teacher/instructor was a great learning experience for her. She attends Sunday classes at our church and has a lot of little friends there. We're enjoying our big helper. She's quite the teacher, because of her asking Macoy to talk he will say anything she asks him too. Stubborn guy. Shes very into fashion. She must be the one to pick out her outfits 90% of the time. She'll just go in her room and come out fully dressed, most days shes sports a skirt and her TOM's, and a wrist loaded with her hot pink and purple bangles. Ive been doing a lot of her Spring/Summer shopping on Zulily. I check the mail daily awaiting the most recent purchases!
Macoy:
Approaching 18months (on Sunday) he is such a busy boy. Growing bigger everyday and finally talking! We sat down last week and Dave and I wrote in his baby book all his words he uses day to day. I forgot how exciting it is when your child starts to communicate! Don't get me wrong he still screams and demands, but he cane speak a lot of words, and knows his body parts when asked to point to them. His hair is barely there but he has some! Definitely not enough to keep his head warm out in the cold but enough that I use shampoo and condition it. He just adores his big sister. Anything and everything she does he either attempts to do and try or he will do it. Thankfully he is still in his crib. We had that one scare where he got out of his bed! Once I removed the bumper pad he hasn't crawled out again (Thank God!!). I have a feeling Macoy is going to be a lot like his daddy, he has a love for animals. He loves our dog more than anyone else in the house. The second David comes home from hunting Macoy is in the garage just watching whatever it is Davids doing, even if its just unlacing his boots. Daddy's lil man. Cant wait until he's old enough to go hunting & fishing with Dave!
And onto Me:
After having Macoy I kept thinking of ways that I can get a good work out in. Being a stay at home mom you'd think I'd be able to squeeze one in at home. WRONG. I work from home as much as I can. Also, Ive tried to do the aerobics on tv.. I always got distracted or thought of household chores I could be doing instead. Well with an exotic vacation coming up and Summer time we joined a gym. My new routine consists of 5-6 days a week in the gym! Going three weeks strong and couldn't feel better! I noticed I'm in a better mood after a good workout, which not only makes me a better wife, but a better mom too. I'm already planning my Spring 2012 garden! I have a list of new items I'd like to plant this season.
Below are a few of my personal favorite machine that you could always find me on.
| My new BFF's! |






No comments:
Post a Comment