Yesterday was the United States Marine Corps 235th birthday, which is special to us because David was a USMC. Now today is Veteran's Day. This day is special for a few reasons. 1) The 4th of July has always been my favorite holiday. 2) I do think the military is partial reason for the love story David and I share. I'll credit that to letters from afar and prayers for safety while being 5,000 miles apart. Thank you to all the Fathers, Sons, Brothers, & Husbands for your sacrifice!
The song by Lonestar "I'm Already There" is still in my top 5 favorite songs, and David and I kinda reflect that song to his time being deployed. Here is the song on Youtube a
Military tribute, grab your tissue's if you dare to watch... its emotional. (click the link--->)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p2EW3yBqSk
Happy Veterans Day David Samuel. Thank you for the 4 years you gave up, and the 2 deployments to Iraq. I love you and I am so proud of you!!
Thanks from your old Auntie Kim Reno too !!!!! You have turned out to be an amazing man, husband and father. Thank you Jesus for your blessing to this man and his family.
ReplyDeleteMany fond memories. We love you.