First we'll update on our little Macoy.
Macoy is officially 4 weeks old TODAY! How time has flown by. He is growing so fast, as of yesterday he is..... 10lbs 2.6oz!! I have a growing boy on our hands!!! Sleeping on a regular night, not being sick he sleeps about 5 hours stretches. Next week we'll put him in his own room. That's when Nicole started sleeping through the night, about 4 weeks she was at 7 hours.
In the first picture below you'll see him looking sad. He was dressed in a little Xray gown. He had a chest Xray yesterday. He sick with his very first cold. Its incredibly sad. Hes been congested so bad. They had a few blood tests, and then went ahead with an xray. They tested for Whooping cough and pneumonia! We got the pneumonia results and it was negative, whooping cough also came back negative. Where he got it? We don't know? Me, David, and Colie are healthy? Something airborne perhaps? We really don't know, we don't take him out really at all??? We thought about canceling big sister Colie's party this weekend but decided to just keep the baby out of the craziness and swaddled inside. Davids been a huge help at night staying up with him, last night they boys stayed downstairs and i was able to get a good nights sleep. Now, picture #2 of Macoy... ain't he a cutie! Of course David has him dressed in his SF Giants gear.
Now onto Colie updates!
Our sweet baby girl is not so baby anymore. She'll be 2 years old on Saturday! I cannot believe she is already turning 2! She is a talker, non stop talker! David and I sometimes have to tell her to have quiet time with her books, because all she wants to do it talk talk talk! Wonder where she gets that ;) She had her two year check up today (yes i spent the past two days at kaiser with our wonderful pediatrician). Colie is 33 inches tall, and weighs 27 lbs. She loves life, and its obvious. She points out everything she sees and hears. I quote "Mommy i hear air plane!" yes five word sentences! She has officially started five word sentences... Its nice to actually communicate with her. In the pictures below, the first is during dinner one evening. She has a spaghetti face! Picture number two is this morning, driving home. She was so sweet, so tired from getting two shots and crying. Her little hand on her cheek.
I wake up to these sweet faces. Macoy and Colie laying in our bed. Thankfully we just invested in a new bed set! The first NEW bed we have ever owned! Its a Cal King so there is room for all of us to watch morning cartoons together :)
Lastly here are updates on Dave and I. David is still home on Paternity leave. Here he is doing double daddy duty. I left him a bottle while i ran errands for Macoy, and his princess cuddled up too. I have over two more weeks of him home helping. Praise the Lord! As stressed as I get at times, having him home is so wonderful. And now ME, Im doing good. I love having two kids. I love having a girl and a boy. I love watching the difference between how Colie was at the stages he is at. I honestly can say girls and boys are SO DIFFERENT! Ive been peed on a handful of times, you'd think I'd know to keep him covered during diaper changes and bath time. That is something i never had to think about with Colie :) I have my moments of exhaustion, overwhelmed feelings, and of course the "Rocks" in the mornings! ha ha I'm sure any mother could know that feeling! I'm thankful for my family.





No comments:
Post a Comment