Well I'm in my 22nd week of pregnancy, still feeling great! We were able to take that vacation, YAY! You can't take a cruise once you hit 25 weeks, the ship wont allow you aboard, so we just made it! Our baby boy is very active. David and Colie both feel him kick on a daily basis. Colie giggles and she says brother, she is so excited when we tell her she'll get to be a big sister. She is already a big helper, Lately she's been getting us her diapers and wipes when we ask. She tell us when she has to go potty #2, she'll tell us "TOOT" and that means she has to go #2. She's ready for potty training, all the signs point to it. I'm preparing myself to take the plunge and potty train her! Colie is such a parrot! She splits out new words every single day and David and i really have no idea who taught her, other than her hearing us in conversation, or from just listening to the TV, but she know what she is saying, that's the scary part. We cant wait to meet our son. I think we have settled on a name, possibly. But you'll have to wait til he's born to hear it. It might change again, since its changed a few times already... We decided on this one, while driving down to Long Beach on Friday morning. :) We both liked it and thought it sounds great and flows with our family. This pregnancy i feel so fortunate, I'm still in regular clothes and my regular jeans!! I haven't touched maternity clothes yet! When i was pregnant with Nicole I got a big ol' belly so fast i was definitely ONLY in maternity by 22 weeks, I'm holding out as long as possible :)
MacKenzie & Travis are Engaged! {Old Sugar Mill}..
11 years ago






I had a dream about your child last night... the boy not Colie.... it was so strange, although he was really cute in it. I'll tell you about it later, but only if you're prepared to hear it!
ReplyDelete