Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I hold her hand, she holds my heart

"I Hold Her Hand, She Holds My Heart"
Call me cheesy but that's how I feel. David and I adore our little girl. I find myself having conversations with her daily even if most of her responses are "Yeah" or "Mommy Yeaaaah". However her vocabulary is rocketing, David and I have kept track of her words. She speaks over 40 different words. She is starting to use two words at a time. Example "Hi Daddy" (when she wakes up). Or "Doggy Woof Woof" (When she see's the dogs). And her new favorite word is "Cookie yeah" (When she wants a gerber snack).
Being a mother is pure joy. PURE JOY! A Wife and Mom is my reason to be here. I love taking care of David and Nicole. I miss them when we're apart.
Colie is almost 16 months old, I feel like just yesterday we were celebrating her first birthday. Every time I open my eyes days, weeks, months have passed us. I truly live each day til its fullest. I make sacrifices to put my family first!
Here's Colie at the cabin last week, It was cold


Here on New Years Day, we took a long walk... She and Baci shared her stroller

1 comment: