Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

River Rock Painting at the Sullivan Ranch

Who knew....
Who knew painting River Rocks could or would be so much fun. Dave, I, & Nicole spent Friday night and Saturday down at his parents ranch. I learned how to shoot a shot gun (Very fun & exciting), We ate some delicious food cooked by my mother in law, annnnnd.... the new tradition those who visit must pick a River Rock, clean it, choose a painting from the "River Rock Painting" book and then sign it. We had so much fun doing this. I have to say, I know David has inherited many traits for his father, such a sports and hunting... but one thing that is very relevant is that he has a creative artistic side that he inherited from his mother. I'll show you what I mean... after two hours and a lot of detail here is David's finished Owl River Rock..
Well done David deary!!





Here's my father in law Kevin's snake... and my little bug.

1 comment:

  1. i love it! I wanna paint river rocks! Such a Kevin thing to do! I'm surprised he didn't bring out the slate tiles and have you paint those!

    ReplyDelete