Blogger Backgrounds
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

N-I-C-O-L-E


This morning when David left for work earlier than usual he accidentally woke Nicole up, I couldn't get mad because he was putting away dishes and utensils, it was actually kinda cute. Well after he left it was still so dark outside, it would be hours before her normal wake up time. So i went to her room grabbed my sweet crying baby and brought her back to my bed for some cuddle sleep time. Shes the cuddliest lil thing giving kisses left and right. I want to enjoy these cuddle days while i can.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful photograph of your baby girl =) I'm still getting use to the whole responding to comments thing, so I'm responding to you here, instead of on my blog, lol.

    To be honest, I kinda wanna wait till my LO is around 18 months to TTC again (c-section complications), but am excited to be preggers again too =) When do you wanna TTC?

    ReplyDelete